Numerous of women are spending a lot of money and time on treating cellulite, but in many cases, it doesn’t work and they don’t get the results they expected.
Here we are going to show you how to solve your problem with natural remedies.
Hydration is essential
We all know that it is recommended to drink 8 glasses of water a day. It has many benefits for our health and beauty and one of them is that it decreases the appearance and severity of our cellulite.
Omega 3’s and Vitamin D
It was found that these nutrients are essential for regulating hormone levels in our body and balancing our metabolism. Without them, our body experiences elevated levels of inflammation and decreased collagen production-both leading to worsening cellulite.
You will need:
- ¼ cup coffee grounds
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
Mix the ingredients together and then use the mixture for massaging the affected areas. It will stimulate your blood flow and helps you reduce the cellulite.
With dry brushing, you will improve your blood circulation and lymphatic drainage and remove the build-up of toxins from your body.
- You should gently brush your feet up to your shoulders focusing on the areas with cellulite.
- Do this for 5 minutes
- The wash away the dead skin cells and impurities.
- Repeat this every day before you take a shower
Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV is also extremely efficient in removing the cellulite. How to use it? Mix apple cider vinegar with water and add a little honey. Apply the mixture on the parts with cellulite and rub for several minutes. Then live it to stay for one hour and wash it off with warm water.
The best way to treat your cellulite is with exercise.
- You should do cardio for 30 minutes 3 times a week.
- Also try walking, cycling, swimming or running.
- Participate in weight training a few times in a week. By building and strengthen your muscle you are effectively ensuring that you are increasing your resting metabolism-this also contributes to burning fat even when you are resting.