This is a spectacular and cheesy cauliflower soufflé. You can make and eat it if you are on a paleo, gluten-free, or low-carb diet.
It is very easy to make, and it tastes delicious. Even though the cauliflower is the star of the dish, cheese makes everything better, and the eggs of course.
This improved cauliflower soufflé is a phenomenal low carb side dish. It isn’t exactly a soufflé, but you will see that it is fluffy, tasty and low in carbs!
This is the best way to start a meal, and you will be surprised how easy it is to make. Just prepare everything, pop it into the oven, relax a little bit, and enjoy it afterward.
The first thing would be cooking the cauliflower until it becomes very tender. You can boil it, steam it, microwave it, it’s up to you. At the point when the cauliflower is super soft, mash it until smooth.
Give the cauliflower a chance to cool, then include shredded mozzarella, chopped fresh parsley, eggs, heavy cream, salt and a lot of dark pepper.
Blend until smooth, then put it into a baking dish.
Bake it for half an hour until it is golden brown and puffed up.
Easy Low Carb Cauliflower Souffle
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 30 min
- Total time: 45 minutes
- Allergy: Egg
- Meal type: Side Dish
- One head cauliflower (cooked, chopped, and mashed)
- 2 heavy cream
- 2 t fresh parsley (chopped)
- 3/4 cups shredded mozzarella
- 3 eggs
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Put the already cooked and mashed cauliflower in a bowl and blend it well with the other ingredients.
- Put the blend into a baking dish and bake it for half an hour, until you notice that is golden brown and puffed up.
5g net carbs per 1 serving